We will be attempting once again to get a Lucky 15 or two up from our 16 HORSE grid.
BETFRED is the only online bookie who offers triple odds for one winner from what I can see. If there are any more, let me know. Triple odds is a big advantage and we need to have that edge. Most of my local shops offer it, but writing out 12 dockets can be a bit of a nightmare as I found out last year.
- We will have 16 selections.
- Most will come from Tom Segals Pricewise column.
- We will combine them in 12 separate Lucky 15 bets.
- To cover all 16 horses will cost 180 points. That can be £180 @ £1 a point or £18 @10p a point or any other amount multiplied by 180.
- Just one 10/1 winner could get us 120 point back.
- Two winners at 10/1 could make us a profit.
- You can see the 12 lines combination below.
- I will be putting in selections as we get closer to the meeting but the final tips won’t be ready until the first day of Cheltenham.